Loskop 200 - 9th Feb 2019
For everyone planning on joining us on the 9th of Feb, please be aware of the following:
- Ride will leave from Pain Cave Benoni - 5 11th Avenue, Northmead, Benoni - at 6h00am
- We will adhere to ALL traffic laws
- This is not a catered event but a supported event -the fee below is to cover the cost of support vehicle fuel and driver fees, however water will be made available.
- The group will remain together for the first 30kms, thereafter it is foreseen that it will split into 2 to 3 groups each supported individually
- The minimum supported speed will be 21km/h - if you fail to maintain this speed, a support vehicle will load you and transport you to the front to continue
- The ride will be supported and will carry bags and your own supplies - please pack to a minimum
- Entrance to Forever Loskop Resort will be for your own account - the resort does have heated pools, shower and changing facilities
- There will be a halfway stop (+/- 110 km), bring money. Please note this is a small farm store, that will not cater for LCHF, Vegans etc.
- The "official" support vehicles will be with the group, HOWEVER for everyone organizing their own vehicle to follow, please arrange for your vehicle to meet you at Oxbow (25.9279° S, 28.6154° E). This will allow traffic to flow unhindered on the main roads leading to Oxbow, as well as minimizing the dust for the first 75kms.
- If you intend NOT to ride the entire route, please do not interfere with the pace of any of the groups
- The GPX file is below. If you find it necessary please load the file to your device. There may be roadworks or minor changes to the course
- If you opt to have your own driver following with your own support vehicle, the fee is COMPULSORY
- Please use your full name as a payment reference below - PAYMENT TO BE MADE BY WEDNESDAY 5th FEB